Links to Articles on Modesty
Additions to modesty links will now be available through
a newsletter! This method will enable me to get new links
and teaching ideas to you in a more timely manner. I am
finding it difficult to keep my links pages updated to my
satisfaction. Please click this butterfly to begin
receiving the newsletter.
Please click the daisy to send a link
on modest dressing!
Here is a little something from my
friend Susan! Enjoy!
Best Dressed Women
1. The woman whose modesty adorns her.
2. the woman who clothes herself in good works.
3. The woman who does not garb herself with tattling and
4. The woman who refuses to wear the garment of idleness,
but stays busy.
5. The woman whose warmth is generated by an inner love
6. The woman who dresses that she may not be a stumbling
block ot younger women, or men of any age.
7. The woman whose feet are shod with the preparation of
the Gospel of peace.
8. The woman who sparkles, not with jewelry, but with her
love for her family.
9. The woman who drapes herself with chasteness and
10. The woman whose best suit is her love for Christ and
© 1998 by Julia M. Faulkner